Cooper Kupp and the Los Angeles Rams host the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Kupp's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Kupp's performance plays out when the Rams square off against the 49ers on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Cooper Kupp Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Cooper Kupp Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kupp is averaging 72.2 receiving yards per game, 0.3 less than the over/under of 72.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 40% of his games this year (four of 10), Kupp has put up more than 72.5 receiving yards.
- Kupp's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 66.9 per game. He has collected 5.3 more per game than that average.
- Kupp has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 10 games (40%).
- In half of his games, Kupp has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 66.9 yards.
- Kupp is averaging 19 yards per game in his last four outings against the 49ers, 53.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (72.5).
- Kupp has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 72.5 receiving yards in four total games against the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kupp's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.2 -- is 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 20% of his games this season (two out of 10), Kupp has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Kupp has collected 0.3 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only two of his 10 games (20%), Kupp has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only two of his 10 games (20%), Kupp has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Kupp's 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the 49ers are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the 49ers, Kupp has gone over this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive