In the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday, Cooper Kupp and the Los Angeles Rams take on the Seattle Seahawks at Lumen Field. Here's some insights and tips around Kupp's receiving prop bets. Watch Kupp's Rams take on the Seahawks on FOX at 4:40 PM ET.
Cooper Kupp Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Cooper Kupp Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kupp's 64.9 receiving yards per game average is 0.4 more than his prop bet total in Saturday's matchup (64.5).
- In 53.3% of his games this season (eight out of 15), Kupp has totaled more than 64.5 receiving yards.
- Kupp's season average of 64.9 receiving yards per game is 3.2 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 68.1.
- In just five of his 15 games (33.3%), Kupp has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only six of his 15 games (40%), Kupp has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 68.1 yards.
- Kupp is averaging 59 yards per game in his last eight outings against the Seahawks, 5.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (64.5).
- Kupp has gone over Saturday's projected receiving yards over/under of 64.5 yards three times in eight career games against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive