The Indianapolis Colts (7-3) host the Tennessee Titans (7-3) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 in matchup between AFC South foes at Lucas Oil Stadium. Tennessee is a 3.0-point underdog. An over/under of 51.5 is set for the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
The average total in Indianapolis' home games this season is 47.8 points, 3.7 fewer than this matchup's over/under (51.5).
Colts vs Titans Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Colts vs Titans: Last 5 Meetings
Indianapolis has an edge against Tennessee over the last five meetings between these two teams, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. The Colts are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Titans. Indianapolis outscored Tennessee 141-92 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Colts vs Titans: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Colts average total over the last three games is 1.5 points fewer than the 51.5 total given for this matchup.
- Indianapolis is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- Indianapolis has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- The Titans have averaged a total of 48.7 combined points in their last three games, 2.8 less than this matchup's total of 51.5.
- Tennessee has been in top form recently, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- Tennessee has hit the over two times in their last three games.
- Four of Indianapolis' games have gone over 51.5 points this season (40% of matchups).
- Five of Tennessee's games have gone over 51.5 points this year (50% of matchups).
- The two teams combine to score 55.5 points per game, 4.0 more points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these two teams combine to score 46.7 points per game, 4.8 fewer points than this contest's total.
- The Colts have an average point total of 48.4 in their outings this year, 3.1 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Titans outings this season is 53.8, 2.3 more points than this game's point total.
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis has a 4-0 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-1 overall in home games.
- Indianapolis has compiled a 7-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Colts have an ATS record of 1-0 when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- Indianapolis' games have hit the over in all 10 outings this season.
- This season, the Titans have forced an average of 1.5 turnovers per game compared to the 1.1 times Colts have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Indianapolis turns the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, they are 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 2-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.5 turnovers in a game.
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee's games have hit the over in eight out of 10 opportunities this season (80%).
- Tennessee has a losing 4-6 record against the spread.
- The Titans are just 2-3 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- Tennessee's record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-3, and its record on the road overall is 3-1.
- The Titans have turned the ball over 0.5 times per game this season, while the Colts have averaged 1.7 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they don't turn the football over this season, Tennessee is 4-2 overall and 2-4 against the spread.
- Indianapolis is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.7 turnovers in a game.
Colts: No Injuries Listed
Titans: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive