The Houston Texans (4-7) are 3.5-point underdogs in a road AFC South matchup against the Indianapolis Colts (7-4) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 NRG Stadium. The contest has an over/under of 50.5.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
This season, Houston's home games average 49.8 points, 0.7 fewer than this contest's over/under (50.5).
Colts vs Texans Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Colts vs Texans: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five meetings between these two squads, Indianapolis holds a 3-2 advantage over Houston. In those games against the Texans, the Colts have a 2-0 record against the spread. Indianapolis outscored Houston 127-114 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Colts vs Texans: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Indianapolis has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Indianapolis has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- The Colts total over the last three games is 11.8 points more than the 50.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Houston has gone 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Houston. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three games.
- The Texans have averaged a total of 43.3 combined points over their last three games, 7.2 fewer than this matchup's over/under of 50.5.
- The Colts have an average total of 50.5 in their outings this year, which equals this game's over/under.
- Texans matchups this season have a 51.4-point average over/under, 0.9 more points than this game's total.
- Six of Indianapolis' games have gone over 50.5 points this season (54.5% of matchups).
- Houston has played six games this year that finished with a point total above 50.5 points (54.5% of its outings).
- The two teams combine to score 51.9 points per game, 1.4 more points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these teams combine to average 50 points per game, 0.5 fewer points than this contest's over/under.
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis is 7-3 against the spread.
- Most of Indianapolis' games this year -- 11 out of 11 -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- This season, the Texans have forced an average of 0.7 turnovers per game compared to the 1.1 times Colts have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, Indianapolis is 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Houston is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall this season when they force at least 0.7 turnovers in a game.
- Indianapolis' record against the spread in away games this year is 3-2, and its record on the road overall is 3-2.
Texans Betting Insights
- Houston's games have hit the over in six out of 11 outings this season (54.5%).
- Houston has a losing 4-7 record against the spread.
- The Texans are just 1-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- Houston is just 2-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-3 overall at home.
- The Texans have turned the ball over 0.9 times per game this season, while the Colts have averaged 1.5 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they don't turn the football over this season, Houston is 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.5 turnovers in a game this season, Indianapolis is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
Colts: No Injuries Listed
Texans: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive