Oddsmakers give the Indianapolis Colts (8-4) the advantage on Sunday, December 13, 2020 against the Las Vegas Raiders (7-5). Indianapolis is favored by 3.0 points. The over/under is set at 52.5.
How To Watch
Time: 4:05 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Las Vegas has a 3-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-3 overall in home games.
Colts vs Raiders Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Colts vs Raiders: Last 5 Meetings
Indianapolis has an edge against Las Vegas in the past five meetings between these two teams, recording a 3-2 record in those games. The Raiders have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Colts. Indianapolis has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 143 points while Las Vegas scored 135.
Colts vs Raiders: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Colts and their opponents have combined to score an average of 60.7 points over their last three games, 8.2 more than the 52.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Indianapolis has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over their last three games.
- Indianapolis has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- The Raiders have averaged a total of 58 combined points over their last three games, 5.5 greater than this game's over/under of 52.5.
- Las Vegas is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Las Vegas has gone over the total two times in their last three games.
- Indianapolis' games have gone over 52.5 points five times this season 41.7% of matchups).
- Las Vegas has played nine games this year that finished with a combined score higher than 52.5 points (75% of its outings).
- These two teams average a combined 54.2 points per game, 1.7 more points than this matchup's total.
- These two teams surrender a combined 51.7 points per game, 0.8 fewer points than this contest's total.
- The average point total in Colts outings this year is 50.1, 2.4 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Raiders contests this season have a 55.8-point average over/under, 3.3 more points than this game's total.
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis' games have hit the over in all 12 opportunities this season.
- Indianapolis has a 4-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-2 overall in away games.
- Indianapolis is 8-3 against the spread.
- The Colts have an ATS record of 1-0 when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- The Colts have turned the ball over 1 time per game this season, while the Raiders have averaged 1.2 takeaways per contest.
- When Indianapolis turns the football over 1 time or fewer this season, they are 6-1 overall and 6-1 against the spread.
- Las Vegas' record this season when they force more than 1.2 turnovers: 1-1 ATS, 2-0 overall
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas' games have hit the over in nine out of 12 outings this season (75%).
- Las Vegas has a 7-5 record against the spread.
- The Raiders have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- Las Vegas is 3-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-3 overall at home.
- The Raiders have turned the ball over 1.4 times per game this season, while the Colts have averaged 1.6 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, Las Vegas is 6-2 overall and 7-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.6 turnovers in a game this season, Indianapolis is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
Tyquan Lewis: Questionable (Hip),
Anthony Castonzo: Questionable (Knee),
Bobby Okereke: Questionable (Ankle),
Rigoberto Sanchez: Out (Illness)
Damon Arnette: Out (Concussion),
Jeff Heath: Out (Concussion),
Isaiah Johnson: Questionable (Groin),
Johnathan Abram: Questionable (Knee),
Josh Jacobs: Questionable (Ankle)
Powered By Data Skrive