The top teams from opposing divisions meet when the AFC South-leading Indianapolis Colts (6-3) take the field as a 2.5-point favorite against the NFC North-leading Green Bay Packers (7-2) on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at Lucas Oil Stadium. An over/under of 51.0 is set for the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 4:25 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Indianapolis has hit the over in 100% of its home games this year (four of four opportunities).
Colts vs Packers Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Colts vs Packers: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two teams, Indianapolis holds a 3-2 advantage over Green Bay. The two teams each scored 144 total points over the course of those five outings.
Colts vs Packers: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Colts have averaged a total of 49 combined points in their last three games, 2.0 less than this matchup's total of 51.0.
- Indianapolis is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- The over has been friendly to Indianapolis. They have gone over the total three times in their last three contests.
- The Packers total over the last three games is 2.7 points fewer than the 51.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Green Bay has struggled to cover, going 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- Green Bay has gone over the total two times in the last three contests.
- The average total in Colts contests this year is 46.6, 4.4 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Packers contests this season have a 55.7-point average over/under, 4.7 more points than this game's point total.
- Four of Indianapolis' games have gone over 51.0 points this season (44.4% of matchups).
- Green Bay has played five games this year that ended with a point total above 51.0 points (55.6% of its outings).
- The teams combine to score 57.7 points per game, 6.7 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- These teams give up a combined 44.6 points per game, 6.4 fewer points than this contest's total.
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis is 6-2 against the spread.
- The Colts are 1-0 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- Most of Indianapolis' games this year -- nine out of nine -- have hit the over (100%).
- The Colts have turned the ball over 1 time per game this season, while the Packers have averaged 0.8 takeaways per contest.
- When Indianapolis turns the football over 1 time or fewer this season, they are 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- Green Bay is 5-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall this season when they force at least 0.8 turnovers in a game.
- Indianapolis has a 3-0 record against the spread at home this year, and is 3-1 overall in home games.
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay's games have hit the over in five out of nine opportunities this season (55.6%).
- Green Bay has compiled a 6-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Packers are 4-3 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Green Bay has a 4-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-1 overall in away games.
- This season, the Colts have forced an average of 1.4 turnovers per game compared to the 0.6 times Packers have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Green Bay doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.4 turnovers in a game this season, Indianapolis is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
Colts: No Injuries Listed
Packers: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive