The Detroit Lions (2-3) are 3.0-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, November 1, 2020 against the Indianapolis Colts (4-2).
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Colts vs Lions Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Colts vs Lions: Last 5 Meetings
Indianapolis has an edge against Detroit in the last five meetings between these two teams, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. Indianapolis has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 172 points while Detroit scored 120.
Colts vs Lions: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Indianapolis has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over their last three games.
- Indianapolis has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- Detroit has been playing up to expectations, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- The under has been the norm for Detroit. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis is just 1-2 against the spread in away games this year, and is 1-2 overall on the road.
- Indianapolis is 4-2 against the spread.
- The Colts have an ATS record of 1-0 when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- Most of Indianapolis' games this year -- six out of six -- have hit the over (100%).
- The Colts have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Lions have averaged 1.2 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Indianapolis is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Detroit's record this season when they force more than 1.2 turnovers: 2-0 ATS, 2-0 overall
Lions Betting Insights
- Detroit's games have hit the over in three out of five outings this season (60%).
- Detroit has compiled a losing 2-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Lions are 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- This season, the Colts have forced an average of 1.7 turnovers per game compared to the 0.8 times Lions have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they don't turn the football over this season, Detroit is 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Indianapolis is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.7 turnovers in a game.
- Detroit has just a 0-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 0-2 overall in home games.
Colts: No Injuries Listed
Lions: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive