A projected tight battle will see the Cleveland Browns (3-1) take the field as 1.0-point favorites against the Indianapolis Colts (3-1) on Sunday, October 11, 2020 at FirstEnergy Stadium. Both teams are on three-game winning streaks. An over/under of 48.5 is set for the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 4:25 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Browns vs Colts Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Browns vs Colts: Last 5 Meetings
Indianapolis holds a 4-1 advantage over Cleveland in the past five matchups between these two squads. Indianapolis has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 102 points while Cleveland scored 98.
Browns vs Colts: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Cleveland has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Cleveland has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- The Browns and their opponents have combined to score an average of 68.7 points over their last three games, 20.2 more than the 48.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Indianapolis has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been the norm for Indianapolis. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Colts have averaged a total of 37.3 combined points over their last three games, 11.2 fewer than this matchup's over/under of 48.5.
- Cleveland's games have gone over 48.5 points three times this season 75% of matchups).
- None of Indianapolis' games have gone over 48.5 points this year.
- The two teams combine to score 56.8 points per game, 8.3 more points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these teams combine to average 45.5 points per game, 3.0 fewer points than this contest's over/under.
- Browns matchups this year have an average point total of 62.5, 14.0 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Colts outings this season is 39.8, 8.7 fewer points than this game's point total.
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland's games have hit the over in all four outings this season.
- Cleveland is 2-0 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-0 overall at home.
- Cleveland has put together a 3-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Browns have turned the ball over 1 time per game this season, while the Colts have averaged 1.8 takeaways per contest.
- When Cleveland turns the football over 1 time or fewer this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Indianapolis is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.8 turnovers in a game.
Colts Betting Insights
- Most of Indianapolis' games this year -- three out of four -- have finished under the point total (75%).
- Indianapolis has a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The Colts are 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.0-point underdogs.
- Indianapolis has an even 1-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 1-1 overall in away games.
- The Colts have turned the ball over 0.8 times per game this season, while the Browns have averaged 2.5 takeaways per contest.
- When Indianapolis doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Cleveland is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when they force at least 2.5 turnovers in a game.
Tae Davis: Out (Elbow),
Karl Joseph: Questionable (Hamstring),
Greedy Williams: Out (Shoulder),
Larry Ogunjobi: Out (Abdomen),
Adrian Clayborn: Questionable (Hip)
Anthony Castonzo: Out (Rib),
Darius Leonard: Out (Groin),
Anthony Walker: Questionable (Ankle)
Powered By Data Skrive