The Indianapolis Colts (3-2) are 8.0-point favorites on Sunday, October 18, 2020 against the Cincinnati Bengals (1-3-1). The point total is set at 46.5.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Colts vs Bengals Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Colts vs Bengals: Last 5 Meetings
Cincinnati holds an edge against Indianapolis in the past five meetings between these two teams, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. Cincinnati has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 127 points while Indianapolis scored 118.
Colts vs Bengals: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Colts have averaged a total of 42.7 combined points in their last three games, 3.8 less than this matchup's over/under of 46.5.
- Indianapolis has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three contests.
- The over has been friendly to Indianapolis. They have gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Bengals have averaged a total of 44.7 combined points over their last three games, 1.8 fewer than this game's over/under of 46.5.
- Cincinnati has been playing up to expectations, going 2-1 against the spread and 1-1-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Cincinnati. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three games.
- Indianapolis' games have gone over 46.5 points two times this season 40% of matchups).
- Cincinnati has played two games this year that ended with a point total higher than 46.5 points (40% of its outings).
- The teams combine to score 45.6 points per game, 0.9 fewer points than this matchup's total.
- These teams give up a combined 42.8 points per game, 3.7 fewer points than this contest's total.
- The average point total in Colts matchups this year is 42.8, 3.7 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Bengals matchups this season have a 45.6-point average over/under, 0.9 fewer points than this game's total.
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis is 3-2 against the spread.
- Most of Indianapolis' games this year -- five out of five -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- This season, the Bengals have forced an average of 1 turnover per game compared to the 1 time Colts have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1 time or fewer this season, Indianapolis is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Cincinnati is 3-1 against the spread and 1-2-1 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
- Indianapolis has a 2-0 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-0 overall in home games.
Bengals Betting Insights
- Most of Cincinnati's games this year -- three out of five -- have not gone over the point total (60%).
- Cincinnati has put together a 3-2 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Colts have forced an average of 1.8 turnovers per game compared to the 1.4 times Bengals have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, Cincinnati is 1-1-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Indianapolis is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.8 turnovers in a game.
- Cincinnati has a 2-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 0-2-1 overall in away games.
Colts: No Injuries Listed
Bengals: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive