Collin Johnson and the Jacksonville Jaguars take on the Chicago Bears on Sunday at home at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Johnson's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Johnson's Jaguars square off with the Bears on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Collin Johnson Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Collin Johnson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Johnson is averaging 19.4 receiving yards per game, 6.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- In four of 14 games this year (28.6%), Johnson has put up more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.5 per game. He is averaging 10.1 less per game than that average.
- In two of his two games (100%), Johnson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 28.6% of his games (four out of 14 chances), Johnson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (29.5).
Powered By Data Skrive