Collin Johnson and the Jacksonville Jaguars take on the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday on the road at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Johnson's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Johnson's performance plays out when the Jaguars square off with the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Collin Johnson Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Collin Johnson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Johnson is averaging 20.3 receiving yards per game, 5.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- In four of 13 games this season (30.8%), Johnson has collected more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson's season average of 20.3 receiving yards per game is 9.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 29.5.
- In two of his two games (100%), Johnson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just four of his 13 games (30.8%), Johnson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 29.5 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive