Collin Johnson and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Johnson's receiving prop bets. Watch Johnson's Jaguars square off with the Titans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Collin Johnson Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Collin Johnson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Johnson is averaging 19.3 receiving yards per game, 13.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (32.5).
- In 16.7% of his games this year (two out of 12), Johnson has collected more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 26.5 per game. He is averaging 7.2 less per game than that average.
- In one of his one game (100%), Johnson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 25% of his games (three of 12 opportunities), Johnson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (26.5).
- Johnson's zero receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Titans are 32.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Johnson has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 32.5 receiving yards in one lifetime game against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive