On Sunday, Collin Johnson and the Jacksonville Jaguars travel to play the Minnesota Vikings at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Johnson's receiving prop bets. You can watch Johnson's performance play out for the Jaguars against the Vikings on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Collin Johnson Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Collin Johnson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Johnson is averaging 15.0 receiving yards per game, 27.5 less than the over/under of 42.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In one of 11 games this season (9.1%), Johnson has collected more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson's season average of 15.0 receiving yards per game is 11.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 26.5.
- In one of his one game (100%), Johnson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 18.2% of his games (two out of 11 opportunities), Johnson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (26.5).
Powered By Data Skrive