Cole Kmet and the Chicago Bears host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Kmet's receiving prop bets. You can watch Kmet's performance play out for the Bears against the Packers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Cole Kmet Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Cole Kmet Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kmet is averaging 13.5 receiving yards per game, 16.0 less than the over/under of 29.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 20% of his games this year (three of 15), Kmet has put up more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- Kmet's season average of 13.5 receiving yards per game is 19.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 33.2.
- Kmet has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his three games (33.3%).
- In just three of his 15 games (20%), Kmet has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 33.2 yards.
- Kmet is averaging eight yards per game in his last one contest against the Packers, 21.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (29.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Kmet's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 29.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in one total game against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive