Cole Kmet and the Chicago Bears travel to play the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's an analysis of Kmet's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Kmet's performance play out for the Bears against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Cole Kmet Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Cole Kmet Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kmet is averaging 13.1 receiving yards per game, 22.4 less than the over/under of 35.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 21.4% of his games this year (three of 14), Kmet has totaled more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Kmet's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32 per game. He is averaging 18.9 less per game than that average.
- Kmet has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In only 21.4% of his games (three out of 14 opportunities), Kmet has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (32).
Powered By Data Skrive