Cole Kmet and the Chicago Bears visit the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Kmet's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Minnesota Vikings. You can watch how Kmet's performance plays out when the Bears square off against the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Cole Kmet Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Cole Kmet Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kmet is averaging 13.2 receiving yards per game, 20.3 fewer than the over/under of 33.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In three of 13 games this year (23.1%), Kmet has put up more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Kmet's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 30.5 per game. He averages 17.3 fewer per game than that average.
- Kmet has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in one of his one game (100%).
- In just three of his 13 games (23.1%), Kmet has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 30.5 yards.
- Kmet is averaging seven yards per game in his last one outing against the Vikings, 26.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (33.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Kmet's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 33.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in one lifetime game against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive