On Sunday, Cole Beasley and the Buffalo Bills host the Seattle Seahawks at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Beasley's receiving prop bets. Watch Beasley's Bills square off with the Seahawks on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Beasley is averaging 61.8 receiving yards per game, 9.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (52.5).
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five out of eight), Beasley has totaled more than 52.5 receiving yards.
- Beasley has totaled 16.7 more receiving yards per game (61.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 45.1.
- Beasley has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his eight games (75%).
- In five of his eight games (62.5%), Beasley has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 45.1 yards.
- Beasley is averaging 17.2 yards per game in his last four contests against the Seahawks, 35.2 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (52.5).
- Bookmakers have set Beasley's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 52.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in four total games against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive