Cole Beasley and the Buffalo Bills host the New England Patriots on Sunday at New Era Field. Here's some insights and tips around Beasley's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Beasley's Bills play the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Beasley is averaging 67.1 receiving yards per game, 13.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (53.5).
- Beasley has not totaled more than 53.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Beasley has put up 23.0 more receiving yards per game (67.1) than the average over/under he's had set, 44.1.
- In six of his seven games (85.7%), Beasley has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 85.7% of his games (six out of seven opportunities), Beasley has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (44.1).
- Beasley's 74.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Patriots are 20.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games versus the Patriots, Beasley has outdone this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 53.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive