Cole Beasley and the Buffalo Bills visit the New York Jets on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Beasley receiving props. Watch Beasley's performance play out for the Bills against the Jets on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Beasley is averaging 59.7 receiving yards per game, 12.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (47.5).
- In four out of six games this year (66.7%), Beasley has collected more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- Beasley's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 43.5 per game. He has collected 16.2 more per game than that average.
- In five of his six games (83.3%), Beasley has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 83.3% of his games (five out of six chances), Beasley has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (43.5).
- Beasley's 45 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Jets are 2.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Beasley's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 47.5 yards, a mark he has surpassed one time in three career games opposite the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive