Cole Beasley and the Buffalo Bills host the Kansas City Chiefs on Monday at New Era Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Beasley's receiving prop bets. Watch Beasley's Bills take on the Chiefs at 5:00 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets (10/19/2020)
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Beasley is averaging 62.6 receiving yards per game, 18.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (44.5).
- Beasley has not picked up more than 44.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Beasley has put up 19.3 more receiving yards per game (62.6) than the average over/under he's had set, 43.3.
- Beasley has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Beasley has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (43.3 yards).
- Beasley is averaging 24 yards per game in his last one outing against the Chiefs, 20.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (44.5).
- Bookmakers have set Beasley's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 44.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one total game against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive