Cole Beasley and the Buffalo Bills travel to play the Tennessee Titans on Tuesday at Nissan Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Beasley receiving props. You can watch Beasley and the Bills play the Titans on CBS at 7:00 PM ET.
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets (10/13/2020)
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Beasley is averaging 65.0 receiving yards per game, 21.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday's game (43.5).
- Beasley has not totaled more than 43.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Beasley's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 43.2 per game. He has put up 21.8 more per game than that average.
- Beasley has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Beasley has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (43.2 yards).
- Beasley is averaging 15.7 yards per game in his last three contests against the Titans, 27.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Tuesday's game (43.5).
- In three career games versus the Titans, Beasley has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 43.5 receiving yards.
Powered by Data Skrive