Cole Beasley and the Buffalo Bills host the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Beasley's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Miami Dolphins. Watch Beasley's Bills square off with the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Beasley is averaging 64.5 receiving yards per game, 16.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (48.5).
- In eight of 15 games this season (53.3%), Beasley has put up more than 48.5 receiving yards.
- Beasley has collected 13.2 more receiving yards per game (64.5) than the average over/under he's had set, 51.3.
- Beasley has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in nine of his 15 games (60%).
- In 53.3% of his games (eight out of 15 opportunities), Beasley has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (51.3).
- Beasley is averaging 34.5 yards per game in his last four outings against the Dolphins, 14.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (48.5).
- Beasley has exceeded Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 48.5 yards one time in four career games against the Dolphins.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Beasley's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four out of 15 games this year (26.7%), Beasley has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Beasley has collected 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only zero of his two games (0%), Beasley has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Beasley has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 26.7% of his games (four out of 15 chances).
- In his four career matchups against the Dolphins, Beasley averages 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Dolphins, Beasley has surpassed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive