On Monday, Cole Beasley and the Buffalo Bills travel to play the New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Beasley's receiving prop bets. Watch Beasley's Bills play the Patriots at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets (12/28/2020)
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Beasley is averaging 67.9 receiving yards per game, 5.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (62.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this year (six out of 14), Beasley has put up more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- Beasley has put up 17.4 more receiving yards per game (67.9) than the average over/under he's had set, 50.5.
- In nine of his 14 games (64.3%), Beasley has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 57.1% of his games (eight out of 14 opportunities), Beasley has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (50.5).
- Beasley is averaging 61.8 yards per game in his last four contests against the Patriots, 0.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (62.5).
- Bookmakers have set Beasley's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 62.5 yards, a mark he has surpassed two times in four total games versus the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Beasley's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- In 28.6% of his games this year (four out of 14), Beasley has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Beasley has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has gone under that number as he has caught 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- In only 0% of his games (zero of two), Beasley has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Beasley has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 28.6% of his games (four of 14 chances).
- Over his four career matchups against the Patriots, Beasley averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In four career games against the Patriots, Beasley has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive