Cole Beasley and the Buffalo Bills visit the Denver Broncos on Saturday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here are some betting insights and tips for Beasley receiving props. You can watch Beasley and the Bills play the Broncos on NFL Network at 4:30 PM ET.
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets (12/19/2020)
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Beasley is averaging 64.5 receiving yards per game, 4.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (60.5).
- In 38.5% of his games this year (five out of 13), Beasley has put up more than 60.5 receiving yards.
- Beasley's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 49.7 per game. He has collected 14.8 more per game than that average.
- Beasley has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 13 games (61.5%).
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Beasley has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 49.7 yards.
- Beasley is averaging 52 yards per game in his last three outings against the Broncos, 8.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (60.5).
- Beasley has exceeded Saturday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 60.5 yards one time in three total games against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Beasley's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Saturday's game (0.5).
- In 30.8% of his games this season (four of 13), Beasley has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Beasley has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone under that number as he has caught 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In his only game this season, Beasley fell short of his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Beasley has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 30.8% of his games (four of 13 chances).
- Beasley's 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Broncos are 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In three career games versus the Broncos, Beasley has exceeded this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive