On Sunday, Cole Beasley and the Buffalo Bills host the Pittsburgh Steelers at New Era Field. Here's some insights and tips around Beasley's receiving prop bets. Watch Beasley's Bills face off against the Steelers on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Beasley is averaging 66.4 receiving yards per game, 3.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (62.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five out of 12), Beasley has put up more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- Beasley's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 48.6 per game. He has collected 17.8 more per game than that average.
- In eight of his 12 games (66.7%), Beasley has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 58.3% of his games (seven of 12 opportunities), Beasley has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (48.6).
- Beasley is averaging 17.7 yards per game in his last three outings against the Steelers, 44.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (62.5).
- Beasley has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 62.5 receiving yards in three career games against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Beasley has pulled down 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four out of 12 games this season (33.3%), Beasley has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Beasley has collected 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In his only game this season, Beasley fell short of his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Beasley has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 33.3% of his games (four of 12 chances).
- Over his three career matchups against the Steelers, Beasley averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Beasley has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in three total games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive