Cole Beasley and the Buffalo Bills hit the field against the San Francisco 49ers on Monday on the road at State Farm Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Beasley's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Beasley's performance plays out when the Bills square off against the 49ers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Beasley is averaging 60.6 receiving yards per game, 3.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (57.5).
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five out of 11), Beasley has totaled more than 57.5 receiving yards.
- Beasley has put up 12.8 more receiving yards per game (60.6) than the average over/under he's had set, 47.8.
- In seven of his 11 games (63.6%), Beasley has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 54.5% of his games (six of 11 chances), Beasley has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (47.8).
- Beasley's 44 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the 49ers are 13.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Beasley has exceeded Monday's projected receiving yards over/under of 57.5 yards one time in three career games against the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Beasley's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- In 27.3% of his games this season (three of 11), Beasley has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Beasley has collected 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 0% of his games (zero out of one), Beasley has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only three of his 11 games (27.3%), Beasley has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Beasley's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the 49ers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Beasley has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in three lifetime games against the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive