Cole Beasley and the Buffalo Bills host the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Beasley's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Beasley's Bills play the Chargers at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Beasley is averaging 64.2 receiving yards per game, 1.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (62.5).
- In four out of 10 games this year (40%), Beasley has put up more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- Beasley has totaled 17.9 more receiving yards per game (64.2) than the average over/under he's had set, 46.3.
- In seven of his 10 games (70%), Beasley has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Beasley has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 46.3 yards.
- Beasley is averaging 19 yards per game in his last one contest against the Chargers, 43.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (62.5).
- Beasley has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 62.5 receiving yards in one lifetime game against the Chargers.
Powered By Data Skrive