Cole Beasley and the Buffalo Bills visit the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Beasley receiving props. Watch Beasley's Bills square off with the Cardinals at 4:05 PM ET on CBS.
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Beasley's 59.2 receiving yards per game average is 9.7 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (49.5).
- In five of nine games this year (55.6%), Beasley has totaled more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Beasley has collected 13.3 more receiving yards per game (59.2) than the average over/under he's had set, 45.9.
- Beasley has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his nine games (66.7%).
- In 55.6% of his games (five of nine opportunities), Beasley has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (45.9).
- Beasley is averaging eight yards per game in his last two outings against the Cardinals, 41.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (49.5).
- Bookmakers have set Beasley's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 49.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in two lifetime games against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive