Cole Beasley and the Buffalo Bills take on the Indianapolis Colts in the AFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Beasley's receiving prop bets. You can watch Beasley and the Bills take on the Colts on CBS at 1:05 PM ET.
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Cole Beasley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Beasley's over/under for receiving yards in Saturday's game is 64.5, the same as his season average.
- In six out of 15 games this year (40%), Beasley has collected more than 64.5 receiving yards.
- Beasley's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 51.3 per game. He has put up 13.2 more per game than that average.
- Beasley has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in nine of his 15 games (60%).
- In 53.3% of his games (eight of 15 opportunities), Beasley has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (51.3).
- Beasley's 35.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Colts are 29.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Beasley has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 64.5 receiving yards in two career games against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive