Clyde Edwards-Helaire and the Kansas City Chiefs take on the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at home at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Edwards-Helaire's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Edwards-Helaire's performance plays out when the Chiefs square off against the Chargers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Clyde Edwards-Helaire Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Clyde Edwards-Helaire Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edwards-Helaire has collected 13.9 rushing attempts per game, 1.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (12.5).
- Edwards-Helaire has recorded more than 12.5 rushing attempts in seven out of 13 games this season (53.8% of his chances).
- Edwards-Helaire's season-long average over/under is 14 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Edwards-Helaire took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only six of 14 games this year (42.9% of his chances).
- In his single career matchup against the Chargers, Edwards-Helaire finished with 10 carries, 2.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Edwards-Helaire has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 12.5 rushing attempts in one total game against the Chargers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Edwards-Helaire is set at 47.5. That is 14.3 fewer yards than his season average of 61.8.
- In 46.2% of his games this season (six of 13 matchups), Edwards-Helaire has put up more than 47.5 rushing yards.
- Edwards-Helaire's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 61.1, which he's outpaced by 0.7 yards on average this year.
- Edwards-Helaire has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only five out of 14 times (35.7%).
- Edwards-Helaire has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (61.1) in only 46.2% of his games (six out of 13 matchups).
- Edwards-Helaire's 38 rushing yards in his only career matchup against the Chargers are 9.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Chargers, Edwards-Helaire has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 47.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive