Clyde Edwards-Helaire's Kansas City Chiefs host the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Edwards-Helaire's rushing prop bets. Watch Edwards-Helaire's Chiefs face off against the Falcons at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Clyde Edwards-Helaire Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Clyde Edwards-Helaire Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edwards-Helaire has averaged 13.9 rushing attempts per game, 1.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (12.5).
- In seven out of 13 games this season (53.8% of his opportunities), Edwards-Helaire has recorded more than 12.5 rushing attempts.
- Edwards-Helaire has averaged 0.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (14).
- In just six of 14 games this year, Edwards-Helaire achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (42.9% of his opportunities).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Edwards-Helaire is set at 47.5. That is 14.3 fewer yards than his season average of 61.8.
- Six times this season (out of 13 total games -- 46.2%), Edwards-Helaire has had more than 47.5 rushing yards.
- Edwards-Helaire has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (61.1) by 0.7 yards.
- Edwards-Helaire has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 14 opportunities (35.7%).
- Edwards-Helaire has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (61.1) in only 46.2% of his games (six out of 13 matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Edwards-Helaire has collected 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Edwards-Helaire has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 23.1% of his games this season (three of 13 chances).
- Edwards-Helaire's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.2 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In just two of 12 games this year, Edwards-Helaire hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (16.7% of his opportunities).
- Edwards-Helaire has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just three of 13 games (23.1%).
Powered By Data Skrive