Clyde Edwards-Helaire and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Edwards-Helaire's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Denver Broncos. Watch Edwards-Helaire's Chiefs square off with the Broncos on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Clyde Edwards-Helaire Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Clyde Edwards-Helaire Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edwards-Helaire has averaged 13.7 rushing attempts per game, 1.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (12.5).
- In five of 11 games this season (45.5% of his chances), Edwards-Helaire has recorded more than 12.5 rushing attempts.
- Edwards-Helaire's season-long average over/under is 14.4 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.7 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Edwards-Helaire took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of 11 games this year (36.4% of his chances).
- Edwards-Helaire has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.4 rushing attempts) in only 36.4% of his games (four of 11 games).
- Edwards-Helaire had eight carries in his only career matchup against the Broncos, 4.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Edwards-Helaire's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 12.5 attempts, a number he has failed to surpass in one total game against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Edwards-Helaire is set at 56.5. That is 6.4 fewer yards than his season average of 62.9.
- Five times this season (out of 11 total games -- 45.5%), Edwards-Helaire has had more than 56.5 rushing yards.
- Edwards-Helaire has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (63.6) by 0.7 yards.
- Edwards-Helaire has hit the rushing yards over in only four of 11 opportunities (36.4%).
- In only five games this season (45.5%), Edwards-Helaire, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 63.6.
- Edwards-Helaire's 46 rushing yards in his lone career matchup against the Broncos are 10.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Broncos, Edwards-Helaire has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 56.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Edwards-Helaire has collected 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.1 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Edwards-Helaire has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 27.3% of his games this season (three out of 11 chances).
- Edwards-Helaire's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.1 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Only 20% of Edwards-Helaire's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (two of 10 outings).
- Edwards-Helaire has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just three of 11 games (27.3%).
- Edwards-Helaire's one rushing touchdown in his single career matchup against the Broncos is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Broncos, Edwards-Helaire has outdone this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive