Christian McCaffrey and the Carolina Panthers travel to play the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's a look at McCaffrey's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch McCaffrey's performance play out for the Panthers against the Chiefs on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Christian McCaffrey Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Christian McCaffrey Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McCaffrey has averaged 20.5 rushing attempts per game, 5.0 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (15.5).
- McCaffrey has not carried the ball more than 15.5 times in a game through two outings this season.
- McCaffrey's 20.5 rushing attempts per game is 3.5 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 17.
- In two of two games this year, McCaffrey took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (100% of his opportunities).
- McCaffrey has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (17 rushing attempts) in 100% of his games (two of two games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- McCaffrey's 77.5 rushing yards per game average is 4.0 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (one of two matchups), McCaffrey has put up more than 73.5 rushing yards.
- McCaffrey's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 71, which he's outpaced by 6.5 yards on average this year.
- McCaffrey has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total one time (half of his games).
- McCaffrey's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 71 yards, a figure he's gone over in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- McCaffrey has collected 2.0 rushing touchdowns per game, 1.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- McCaffrey collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two of two games this season (100% of his chances).
- McCaffrey's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 1.5 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- McCaffrey hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in two of two games this year (100% of his chances).
- McCaffrey has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in two of two games (100%).
Powered By Data Skrive