Christian McCaffrey and the Carolina Panthers host the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday at Bank of America Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for McCaffrey's rushing props. You can watch McCaffrey's performance play out for the Panthers against the Falcons on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Christian McCaffrey Rushing Prop Bets (10/29/2020)
Christian McCaffrey Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McCaffrey has notched 20.5 rushing attempts per game, 14.0 more than the over/under in Thursday's game (6.5).
- In two out of two games this season (100% of his opportunities), McCaffrey has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- McCaffrey's season-long average over/under is 17 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.5 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In two of two games this year, McCaffrey took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (100% of his opportunities).
- McCaffrey has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (17 rushing attempts) in 100% of his games (two of two games).
- Over his six career matchups against the Falcons, McCaffrey averages 12.5 carries per game, 6.0 more rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- McCaffrey has eclipsed Thursday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 6.5 attempts five times in six total games against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards prop bet for McCaffrey is set at 28.5. That's 49.0 more yards than his season average of 77.5.
- Two times this season (out of two total games -- 100%), McCaffrey has had more than 28.5 rushing yards.
- McCaffrey has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (71) by 6.5 yards.
- McCaffrey has gone over his rushing yards prop total one time (half of his games).
- McCaffrey's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 71 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in half of his games.
- McCaffrey's 56.8 rushing yards per game over his six career matchups against the Falcons are 28.3 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set McCaffrey's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this week at 28.5 yards, a number he has outdone five times in six total games opposite the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- McCaffrey's per-game rushing touchdowns average (2.0) is 1.5 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Thursday's game (0.5).
- McCaffrey recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two out of two games this season (100% of his chances).
- McCaffrey has averaged 1.5 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- McCaffrey hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in two of two games this year (100% of his chances).
- McCaffrey's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in two of two games (100%).
- Over his six career matchups against the Falcons, McCaffrey averages 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In six career games versus the Falcons, McCaffrey has surpassed this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive