Christian McCaffrey and the Carolina Panthers host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into McCaffrey's rushing prop bets. Watch McCaffrey's Panthers face off against the Bears on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Christian McCaffrey Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Christian McCaffrey Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McCaffrey has averaged 20.5 rushing attempts per game, 18.0 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (2.5).
- McCaffrey has yet to carry the ball more than 2.5 times in a game through two outings this season.
- McCaffrey's season-long average over/under is 17 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.5 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- McCaffrey has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, McCaffrey has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (17 attempts).
- McCaffrey's seven carries in his one career matchup against the Bears are 4.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set McCaffrey's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 2.5 attempts, a figure he has outdone one time in one career game opposite the Bears.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for McCaffrey is set at 17.5. That's 60.0 more yards than his season average of 77.5.
- McCaffrey has not run for more than 17.5 yards in a game through two outings this year.
- McCaffrey's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 71, which he's outpaced by 6.5 yards on average this year.
- McCaffrey has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, McCaffrey has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (71 yards).
- McCaffrey's 10 rushing yards in his only career matchup against the Bears are 7.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Bears, McCaffrey has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 17.5 rushing yards.
Powered by Data Skrive