Christian McCaffrey and the Carolina Panthers travel to play Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here's a look at McCaffrey's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch McCaffrey's performance play out for the Panthers against Washington on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Christian McCaffrey Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Christian McCaffrey Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McCaffrey has notched 19.7 rushing attempts per game, 10.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- In three of three games this season (100% of his opportunities), McCaffrey has recorded more than 9.5 rushing attempts.
- McCaffrey's 19.7 rushing attempts per game is 3.9 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 15.8.
- In three of three games this year, McCaffrey took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (100% of his opportunities).
- McCaffrey has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.8 rushing attempts) in 100% of his games (three of three games).
- Over his two career matchups against the Football Team, McCaffrey averages 11 carries per game, 1.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set McCaffrey's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 9.5 attempts, a mark he has exceeded one time in two total games opposite the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- McCaffrey's 74.7 rushing yards per game average is 28.2 more than Sunday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of three total games -- 100%), McCaffrey has had more than 46.5 rushing yards.
- McCaffrey's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 71.2, which he's outpaced by 3.5 yards on average this year.
- McCaffrey has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of three times (33.3%).
- In only one game this season (33.3%), McCaffrey, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 71.2.
- McCaffrey's 32 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Football Team are 14.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- McCaffrey has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 46.5 rushing yards in two total games against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- McCaffrey's per-game rushing touchdowns average (1.7) is 1.2 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- McCaffrey recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in three out of three games this season (100% of his chances).
- McCaffrey's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 1.2 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- McCaffrey hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in three of three games this year (100% of his chances).
- McCaffrey's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in three of three games (100%).
- McCaffrey's zero rushing touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Football Team are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set McCaffrey's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never outperformed in two career games against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive