Christian McCaffrey's Carolina Panthers host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around McCaffrey's rushing prop bets. You can watch McCaffrey and the Panthers take on the Broncos on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Christian McCaffrey Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Christian McCaffrey Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McCaffrey has notched 19.7 rushing attempts per game, 14.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- In three of three games this season (100% of his chances), McCaffrey has recorded more than 5.5 rushing attempts.
- McCaffrey's season-long average over/under is 15.8 rushing attempts. He has recorded 3.9 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 100% of McCaffrey's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (three of three games).
- McCaffrey has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.8 rushing attempts) in 100% of his games (three of three games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for McCaffrey is set at 26.5. That's 48.2 fewer yards than his season average of 74.7.
- In 100% of his games this season (three of three matchups), McCaffrey has put up more than 26.5 rushing yards.
- McCaffrey's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 71.2, which he's outpaced by 3.5 yards on average this year.
- McCaffrey has hit the rushing yards over in only one of three opportunities (33.3%).
- McCaffrey has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (71.2) in only 33.3% of his games (one out of three matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- McCaffrey has recorded 1.7 rushing touchdowns per game, 1.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- McCaffrey had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in three out of three games this season (100% of his opportunities).
- McCaffrey has averaged 1.2 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In three of three games this year, McCaffrey hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (100% of his opportunities).
- McCaffrey has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in three of three games (100%).
Powered By Data Skrive