Christian McCaffrey and the Carolina Panthers take on the Detroit Lions on Sunday at home at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around McCaffrey's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch McCaffrey and the Panthers take on the Lions on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Christian McCaffrey Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Christian McCaffrey Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McCaffrey has averaged 19.7 rushing attempts per game, 11.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- McCaffrey has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts in three out of three games this season (100% of his chances).
- McCaffrey's season-long average over/under is 15.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.9 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 100% of McCaffrey's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (three of three games).
- McCaffrey's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.8. He's gone over that total in three of three games (100%).
- McCaffrey averages eight carries per game over his two career matchups against the Lions, 0.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- McCaffrey has outdone Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 8.5 attempts one time in two total games against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- McCaffrey's 74.7 rushing yards per game average is 35.2 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 100% of his games this season (three of three matchups), McCaffrey has put up more than 39.5 rushing yards.
- McCaffrey has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (71.2) by 3.5 yards.
- McCaffrey has hit the rushing yards over in only one of three opportunities (33.3%).
- In only one game this season (33.3%), McCaffrey, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 71.2.
- McCaffrey's 30 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Lions are 9.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Lions, McCaffrey has eclipsed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 39.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- McCaffrey has notched 1.7 rushing touchdowns per game, 1.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- McCaffrey has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 100% of his games this season (three of three chances).
- McCaffrey has averaged 1.2 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In three of three games this year, McCaffrey hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (100% of his opportunities).
- McCaffrey's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in three of three games (100%).
- In his two career matchups against the Lions, McCaffrey averages zero rushing touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set McCaffrey's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never exceeded in two lifetime games against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive