Christian Kirk's Arizona Cardinals visit the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Kirk's receiving prop bets. You can watch Kirk and the Cardinals square off against the Rams on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Christian Kirk Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Christian Kirk Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kirk's 44.4 receiving yards per game average is 12.9 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (31.5).
- In 57.1% of his games this year (eight of 14), Kirk has put up more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Kirk's season average of 44.4 receiving yards per game is 5.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 49.6.
- In just five of his 14 games (35.7%), Kirk has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just six of his 14 games (42.9%), Kirk has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 49.6 yards.
- Kirk's 28 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Rams are 3.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Kirk's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 31.5 yards, a figure he has outperformed one time in four total games opposite the Rams.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kirk has grabbed 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 28.6% of his games this year (four out of 14), Kirk has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Kirk has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that value as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In only 22.2% of his games (two of nine), Kirk has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Kirk has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 28.6% of his games (four of 14 chances).
- In his four career matchups against the Rams, Kirk averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Rams, Kirk has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive