Christian Kirk and the Arizona Cardinals host the San Francisco 49ers on Saturday at State Farm Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Kirk's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Kirk and the Cardinals square off against the 49ers on Amazon Prime Video at 4:30 PM ET.
Christian Kirk Receiving Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Christian Kirk Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kirk is averaging 41.9 receiving yards per game, 1.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (40.5).
- In 38.5% of his games this season (five out of 13), Kirk has collected more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Kirk's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 50.2 per game. He is averaging 8.3 less per game than that average.
- In only four of his 13 games (30.8%), Kirk has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 30.8% of his games (four of 13 chances), Kirk has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (50.2).
- Kirk is averaging 35.2 yards per game in his last five outings against the 49ers, 5.3 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (40.5).
- Kirk has gone over Saturday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 40.5 yards three times in five career games against the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kirk's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Saturday's game.
- In four of 13 games this season (30.8%), Kirk has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Kirk has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is the same as his season average.
- In just 22.2% of his games (two out of nine), Kirk has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Kirk has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 30.8% of his games (four out of 13 chances).
- In his five career matchups against the 49ers, Kirk averages 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Kirk has surpassed Saturday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns two times in five total games against the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive