Christian Kirk and the Arizona Cardinals host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Kirk's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Philadelphia Eagles. Watch Kirk's Cardinals square off against the Eagles on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Christian Kirk Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Christian Kirk Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kirk is averaging 42.7 receiving yards per game, 2.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (45.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12), Kirk has collected more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- Kirk's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 50.6 per game. He is averaging 7.9 fewer per game than that average.
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Kirk has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only four of his 12 games (33.3%), Kirk has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 50.6 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kirk has averaged 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet in Sunday's game.
- In 33.3% of his games this year (four out of 12), Kirk has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Kirk has pulled down 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is the same as his season average.
- In just 25% of his games (two out of eight), Kirk has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Kirk has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive