Christian Kirk's Arizona Cardinals host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Kirk's receiving prop bets. Watch Kirk's Cardinals square off against the Eagles at 4:05 PM ET on FOX.
Christian Kirk Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Christian Kirk Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kirk is averaging 42.7 receiving yards per game, 2.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (45.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12), Kirk has collected more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- Kirk's season average of 42.7 receiving yards per game is 7.9 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 50.6.
- In only four of his 12 games (33.3%), Kirk has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Kirk has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 50.6 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kirk's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game.
- In four of 12 games this season (33.3%), Kirk has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Kirk has pulled down the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In only two of his eight games (25%), Kirk has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Kirk has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive