Christian Kirk and the Arizona Cardinals travel to play the New York Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Kirk's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the New York Giants. Watch Kirk's performance play out for the Cardinals against the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Christian Kirk Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Christian Kirk Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kirk is averaging 45.3 receiving yards per game, 1.2 less than the over/under of 46.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 45.5% of his games this year (five out of 11), Kirk has totaled more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Kirk's season average of 45.3 receiving yards per game is 5.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 50.9.
- Kirk has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 11 games (36.4%).
- In just 36.4% of his games (four of 11 opportunities), Kirk has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (50.9).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kirk has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet in Sunday's game.
- In 36.4% of his games this year (four of 11), Kirk has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Kirk has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is equal to his season average.
- In only 28.6% of his games (two of seven), Kirk has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only four of his 11 games (36.4%), Kirk has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive