Christian Kirk and the Arizona Cardinals travel to play the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Kirk's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Kirk's Cardinals square off with the Patriots on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Christian Kirk Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Christian Kirk Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kirk is averaging 53.0 receiving yards per game, 6.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (59.5).
- In three out of nine games this year (33.3%), Kirk has put up more than 59.5 receiving yards.
- Kirk has collected 3.1 more receiving yards per game (53.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 49.9.
- In only four of his nine games (44.4%), Kirk has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Kirk has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 49.9 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kirk has averaged 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this year (four out of nine), Kirk has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Kirk has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has outperformed that number as he has pulled down 0.7 touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his average prop.
- In only two of his five games (40%), Kirk has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only four of his nine games (44.4%), Kirk has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive