Christian Kirk and the Arizona Cardinals visit the Seattle Seahawks on Thursday at CenturyLink Field. Here's a breakdown of Kirk's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Kirk's Cardinals take on the Seahawks at 8:20 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Christian Kirk Receiving Prop Bets (11/19/2020)
Christian Kirk Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kirk is averaging 53.4 receiving yards per game, 0.1 less than the over/under of 53.5 set for Thursday's outing.
- In 50% of his games this season (four of eight), Kirk has collected more than 53.5 receiving yards.
- Kirk's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 49 per game. He has collected 4.4 more per game than that average.
- Kirk has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his contests, Kirk has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 49.
- Kirk is averaging 25.5 yards per game in his last four contests against the Seahawks, 28.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (53.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Kirk's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 53.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in four total games against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kirk has grabbed 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Thursday's game (0.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (four of eight), Kirk has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Kirk has grabbed 0.3 more receiving touchdowns (0.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Half of the time this season Kirk has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In half of his outings, Kirk has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his four career matchups against the Seahawks, Kirk averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Kirk has eclipsed Thursday's projected receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns one time in four total games against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive