Chris Thompson and the Jacksonville Jaguars travel to play the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Thompson's rushing props. You can watch Thompson and the Jaguars face off against the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Chris Thompson Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Chris Thompson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Thompson has averaged 1.0 rushing attempt per game, 2.5 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (3.5).
- Thompson has yet to carry the ball more than 3.5 times in a game through four outings this year.
- Thompson's season-long average over/under is three rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.0 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Thompson has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Thompson has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (three attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thompson's 2.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 9.0 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Thompson has not run for more than 11.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Thompson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (11.8) by 9.3 yards.
- Thompson has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Thompson has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (11.8 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive