Chris Thompson and the Jacksonville Jaguars square off against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at home at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Thompson's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Thompson's performance play out for the Jaguars against the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Chris Thompson Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Chris Thompson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Thompson has averaged 0.9 rushing attempts per game, 2.6 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (3.5).
- Thompson has yet to carry the ball more than 3.5 times in a game through eight outings this season.
- Thompson has averaged 2.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (3.1).
- Thompson has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Thompson has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (3.1 attempts).
- In his only career matchup against the Steelers, Thompson finished with four carries, 0.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Thompson's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 3.5 attempts, a mark he has outperformed one time in one career game against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thompson's 2.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 7.0 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Thompson has not rushed for more than 9.5 yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Thompson's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 11.9 yards, which he's fallen short of by 9.4 on average.
- Thompson has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Thompson has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (11.9 yards).
- In his one career matchup against the Steelers, Thompson had 23 rushing yards, 13.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Steelers, Thompson has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 9.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive