Chris Thompson and the Jacksonville Jaguars travel to play the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's a breakdown of Thompson's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Thompson's Jaguars square off with the Packers at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Chris Thompson Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Chris Thompson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Thompson has averaged 1.0 rushing attempt per game, 2.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (3.5).
- Thompson has yet to carry the ball more than 3.5 times in a game through seven outings this season.
- Thompson has averaged 2.1 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (3.1).
- Thompson has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Thompson has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (3.1 attempts).
- In his four career matchups against the Packers, Thompson averages two carries per game, 1.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Thompson has surpassed Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 3.5 attempts one time in four career games against the Packers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thompson's 2.9 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 6.6 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Thompson has not rushed for more than 9.5 yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Thompson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (11.9) by 9.0 yards.
- Thompson has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Thompson has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (11.9 yards).
- Thompson's 6.8 rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the Packers are 2.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Packers, Thompson has eclipsed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 9.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive