Chris Thompson and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's an analysis of Thompson's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Thompson's performance play out for the Jaguars against the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Chris Thompson Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Chris Thompson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thompson is averaging 18.3 receiving yards per game, 2.2 fewer than the over/under of 20.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In three out of eight games this year (37.5%), Thompson has collected more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- Thompson's season average of 18.3 receiving yards per game is 3.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 21.8.
- Thompson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his eight games (37.5%).
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Thompson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 21.8 yards.
- Thompson is averaging 16 yards per game in his last one outing against the Browns, 4.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (20.5).
- Thompson has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 20.5 receiving yards in one lifetime game against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive