Chris Hogan and the New York Jets travel to play the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at . Here's some tips for betting on Hogan's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Miami Dolphins. Watch Hogan's Jets face off against the Dolphins on at 4:05 PM ET.
Chris Hogan Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Chris Hogan Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hogan is averaging 23.6 receiving yards per game, 7.9 fewer than the over/under of 31.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Hogan has yet to put up more than 31.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Hogan's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 33.1 per game. He averages 9.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Hogan has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Hogan has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (33.1 yards).
- Hogan is averaging 26.2 yards per game in his last nine contests against the Dolphins, 5.3 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- Bookmakers have set Hogan's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 31.5 yards, a number he has beat three times in nine total games opposite the Dolphins.
Powered by Data Skrive